- 7.45am - Children booked in to the breakfast club can arrive at school
- 8.35am - School gates open
- 8.40am - The school day starts
- 8.50am - Registration
- 8.55am - From this time, children are marked in the register as late and will need to enter the school via the main entrance
During the School Day
- All parents and visitors are asked to use the pedestrian gate adjacent to the car park. All visitors to the school must report to the school office and sign in.
- 12.00pm - Nursery morning session ends
- 12.35pm - Nursery afternoon session starts
End of School Day
- 3.00pm - The school day ends for Nursery, Reception and Key Stage 1 children (Years 1 and 2)
- 3.10pm - The school day ends for Key Stage 2 children (Years 3 to 6)
We ask all parents/carers to please be on time to collect their children.
Access to the school car parks is restricted. Parents bringing and collecting their children must not drive into the school grounds. The car park is strictly for staff use and deliveries only.
Please DO NOT PARK ON THE ZIG ZAG LINES OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL- we must all do our best to keep our children and others safe.