Our Learning Heroes equip children with the skills required to be lifelong learners. The Learning Heroes are Resilient, Relating, Resourceful and Reflective. Each Learning Hero has different learning powers.
- I am kind to others.
- I collaborate well.
- I can understand how other people feel.
- I listen well.
- I magpie ideas and let other people magpie my ideas.
- I persevere even when things are difficult.
- I manage my distractions.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I am completely absorbed in my learning.
- I am good at noticing details
- I use the resources around me to help.
- I ask questions and find out more.
- I question what I have learnt.
- I make links with my learning.
- I keep my WWWs and EBIs in my head while I work.
- I work on my EBIs.
- I follow my plan.
- I change my plan if things aren’t quite working.